IntelePACS® Image Fusion module provides a viewing breakthrough in oncology care by enabling advanced quantitative tracking of patient lesion histories across different modalities. Fully-integrated into your reading and reporting workflow, the module enables the interpretation and review of multimodality images, including PET/CT, SPECT/CT and PET/MR, from any InteleViewer™ workstation in your organization.
For clinicians in hospitals and specialty centers, Image Fusion provides the ability to compare patient PET and CT studies and share results from one streamlined workflow. Designed to increase productivity and quality of reads, Image Fusion automates instant image registration, segmentation and side-by-side comparisons for quantitative tracking of patient lesion histories across different modalities. The solution also offers a suite of powerful interactive visualization tools and one-click collaboration for referrers, accessible from anywhere across the enterprise using InteleViewer.
- Multi-Prior Manager for fast, convenient setup of side-by-side comparisons
- Improved Quantification Tools offer faster, more accurate reads, with auto-segmentation and calculation
- Hot Spot Index provides SUVs that allow the user to clearly see the target anatomy, combined with a list of measurements on the MIP image
- SUV Measurement eliminates the need to repeat prior measurements
- Referrer Atlas allows user to save key findings for the referring physician, as a clear PDF infographic, or as new image series in IntelePACS
- Central role-based provisioning and enterprise-wide access
- Faster Comparisons: Intuitive comparisons with fast and automated registration of hybrid images, with a multi-prior manager, layout manager and hot spot ‘measure once’ indexing.
- Quantitative Care: Review patients' evolving quantitative history across synchronized images and measurements of follow-up visits. Clinicians can visualize lesions using max SUV volumes to highlight responses to treatment and precisely adjust care plans.
- Full Modality Support: Support for all hybrid modalities, including support for standalone systems (ie standalone PET and standalone CT, PET/CT and standalone MR and CT)
- Enterprise Availability: Provision and access Image Fusion easily to users across distributed environments. Users can read hybrid images within their regular diagnostic environment, for a single integrated reading and reporting work?ow
New in Latest Version
- Simultaneous comparison of up to four PET/CT or PET/MR studies, with automatic registration of priors
- Storage and retrieval of measurements on prior studies
- Lesion tracking using RECIST and PERCIST criteria
- Autosegmentation of PET CT images for rapid determination of lesion volumes
- Tools for automatically registering and saving standalone CT and MR series with existing PETCT studies